The testimony of my life given by Christ.
I am actually 25 days to my 1 year walk with God. It was a blessed journey, I must say. Because, I have been taught in His lecture notes, the Bible, which I thought I have knew Him so well for I have been a "member" of Gospel Light Christian Church for about 10 years. I was proved wrong! What were the things I was taught/ had been blessed? Here's some significant examples:
1. judging a Christian and a non-believer, thinking I was better than them and why can't they think with a "holy" mind.
2. glaring at girls. very common topic & action in school, or I would say, common to men. But behold, even women does that too. What convicted me was this verse, Matt 5:28. Adultery - everyone knows what it is but based on the definition given by men. God has higher standards. I don't have to explain that. You know the sentence makes sense.
3. 2:7 discipleship. God has placed me in this journey of discipleship. Learning quiet times, extended quiet times, 29 memory verses, to evangelie, how/what/why to pray, purpose of fellowship, to be proficient in the Word, etc. Through 2:7, God has also revealed His wills for me. That is priority if you are a follower of Christ! [Col 2:7] rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
4. Service to God in Kidz Club and Bereavement. Too many done to tell. However, I will tell you I took a step of faith to serve there. Pray, be faithful, which in other words means you don't have a vision but in your mind trust God, then without hesitation go & serve. The rewards were outstanding. If you have a desire to serve somewhere today. Pray, be faithful and just do it. If you have the right faith and you're doing God's will as all described in the Bible, the following verse will be true for you. [Pro 28:20] A faithful man will be richly blessed, but one eager to get rich will not go unpunished.
"For to me, to live is Christ, to die is gain."
Knowing I no longer am a man who is living with bad habits but I am a man who when I look at the mirror, I see Christ. Because of Christ, I have knowledge in discernment. So if I commit a wrong I am aware of, it is a decision, it is never again a delusion. All bad habits are the past, the future is new habits following the standards of God. All this I believe because there is love. I love to follow His ways. We love because God first loved us. Is it a gratitude? Yes, maybe, but more of pleasure of His gracious love!
1. judging a Christian and a non-believer, thinking I was better than them and why can't they think with a "holy" mind.
2. glaring at girls. very common topic & action in school, or I would say, common to men. But behold, even women does that too. What convicted me was this verse, Matt 5:28. Adultery - everyone knows what it is but based on the definition given by men. God has higher standards. I don't have to explain that. You know the sentence makes sense.
3. 2:7 discipleship. God has placed me in this journey of discipleship. Learning quiet times, extended quiet times, 29 memory verses, to evangelie, how/what/why to pray, purpose of fellowship, to be proficient in the Word, etc. Through 2:7, God has also revealed His wills for me. That is priority if you are a follower of Christ! [Col 2:7] rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
4. Service to God in Kidz Club and Bereavement. Too many done to tell. However, I will tell you I took a step of faith to serve there. Pray, be faithful, which in other words means you don't have a vision but in your mind trust God, then without hesitation go & serve. The rewards were outstanding. If you have a desire to serve somewhere today. Pray, be faithful and just do it. If you have the right faith and you're doing God's will as all described in the Bible, the following verse will be true for you. [Pro 28:20] A faithful man will be richly blessed, but one eager to get rich will not go unpunished.
"For to me, to live is Christ, to die is gain."
Knowing I no longer am a man who is living with bad habits but I am a man who when I look at the mirror, I see Christ. Because of Christ, I have knowledge in discernment. So if I commit a wrong I am aware of, it is a decision, it is never again a delusion. All bad habits are the past, the future is new habits following the standards of God. All this I believe because there is love. I love to follow His ways. We love because God first loved us. Is it a gratitude? Yes, maybe, but more of pleasure of His gracious love!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home