Life's like that

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Remove Formatting from selectionRemove Formatting from selectionRemove Formatting from selectionRemove Formatting from selection
Today concludes October. Dramatic happenings...
God bless anyone who trust Him with faith. I was blessed. He works miraculously after 9 years. It was a period worthy of praise, something extraordinary, something beyond "priceless". Today(31/10/10), I celebrated 3 occasions; a funeral, a rebirth, a wedding. I was baptised in the name of Christ. To the world, I declare myself a Christian, a child of God. Being baptised was my first step of obedience to God. Since He lead me to the truth I have been pursuing for these 9 years, I obeyed immediately. The life and journey as a Christian does not end here. I will continue to serve God in various ways. I will accomplish God's will to spread the gospel. To God be the glory. I am now ready for His return.
Thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home