Life's like that

Monday, February 28, 2011

“For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.” - 2 Timothy 1:7

knowing God is always with me, I know what I am living for, I know who I can depend on, I know I will never feel lonely. Truly this verse speaks it all. How big transformation has God done in my life - 4 months before and now. He gives me the power to overcome all odds. Sometimes, the prince of air strikes... I had to pray really hard to God. When I fell and my faith was at the lowest, He picked me up with His tender love. God's love is so mighty. Praise Him!

Someone once asked me how do I get myself to be so devoted and read the bible everyday. Simply, He teaches me well. And I thirst for His truth daily. I want to be as flawless as my Father above is.

Constantly, I remind myself my priority in life. It is solely God; He who loved me before I knew Him. If I want to succeed and find favour in God's eyes, I must not be bewitched by what the world desires - lust, money, power.

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." [Matt 6:33]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home